I’m currently stalking EVERY Palm Springs Bikram Yoga Teacher Training Spring 2009 blog there is right now to get my grubby paws on ANY sort of information! Things such as :
– Are towels provided? What about DARK coloured towels for females? You know, lest I bleed all over the damn place again. Ok ok, you’re right, I gotta keep my uterus in check.
– I read that there are no hot plates allowed whatsoever! Which means – is it possible to survive on peanut butter and banana / marmite and avocado sandwiches for 9 weeks?
– WHAT ABOUT MY VISA? This is insane. Just because I’m from a Muslim country DOES NOT mean that I too, am a Muslim. And NOT all Muslims are terrorists. Silence! I keel you!*
– If the visa thing is going to stress me out even more, I’d be better off being a mail order bride. Now to look through my list of friends [male or female, depending on which state that recognises same-sex marriages]. Hmm, should I call my high school friend and make him an offer he can‘t refuse?
– AIR TICKETS. Hot damn. Should I be patriotic and support my national carrier at this time of economic crises? Or should I be El Cheapo and get on the cheapest flight available [which would incur the wrath of 29384 or so stopovers … ]
– Communication! Apparently it’s US$6 for 30 minutes of internet [that’s like RM24], fuck me sideways, that’s expensive! Which brings me to my next point …
– Should I even blog / twitter about it?
blah blah blah and more.
Ok, time to get some rest. If you didn’t catch the *, it’s actually from a stand-up by Jeff Dunham. If you have yet to witness his WIT and GENIUS, watch it and weep. Yes sure he’s very un PC, but la di da, go fry a fish if you don’t like it.