You know you’re a Bikram yogi/ni when …
– The zits on your face don’t bother you as much as zits on your back / chest. Why? Cause you can’t savasana properly without going “Eek, ow, ooh ahh!”. That and you can’t wait for class to be over to pop that damn pimple.
– You consider pioneering a new form of haircut that not only looks cute, funky, stylish, edgy out of class [and totally complements your looks], but also won’t flop around your head / face when you’re practicing.
– You’re totally convinced that longer hair helps with backbends [more weight to aid gravity in dropping your head backwards…]
– You wish that your towels can self wash and dry in under 4 hours.
– You are secretly nodding in agreement after reading the previous point.