DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE.
Official : Day 60
Unofficial : Day 107.
After 107 days of non-stop Bikram Yoga [I would’ve probably done 120 odd classes, including my doubles stunt twice a week], I have gained :
– Tremendous concentration
– Incredible patience
– Oodles of muscle. I now weigh 45.5kg. PHROAR!
– The ability to sleep for 3-4 hours a night and still feel like a happy chirpy bunny
– I think I even grew taller!
The downside :
– Lost more fat aka farewell boobs and ass. It was very nice knowing you
– A voracious appetite for sex akin to that of a 17 year old lacrosse jock on prom night. I played lacrosse, so I have all the right to use this analogy over say, soccer or football :p My GOODNESS it was something along the lines of “I’d better get me some RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW or I’ll dry hump the pole or any average looking available Joe in the gym next door”. Ahem. [pats hair down and smoothes dress].
But more on that for a later blogpost. Excuse me if you will, I gotta memorise dialogue.
p.s : I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate my PMS! They say yoga cures it, but it’s making it worse for me! My back gets so goddamn sore and stiff I can’t even go deep in my backbends without my back spazzing out. Help?